The Jessica Green Foundation is not currently accepting grant applications, but we encourage you to keep checking back for updates!
The Jessica Green Foundation (JGF) grant program was established to provide support to Autism organizations that have a direct impact in the North Florida area. In making grant decisions, JGF seeks to support initiatives that foster significant value to the autism community.
Applications will be evaluated on the basis of:
- The project’s fit with the foundation’s mission
- The impact of the project/program on our community
- How the organization will track and measure outcomes/goals
Grants will not be considered unless they meet the following criteria:
- Grant request does not exceed $1,000
- Funds must not be used for administrative costs
- Funds will be used within a designated time frame
- A line-item budget detailing how requested funds will be used is submitted
- All required documentation is submitted by deadline
- Applicant must agree to submit a Final Report within 30 days of project/program completion.
The Jessica Green Foundation Board of Directors will consider all applications that meet the above criteria. Those receiving funding will be notified within 30 days of submitting the application.
Download the grant application here.